Lisa & Skyler's Wedding

Hi, everyone!

I'm so excited as I'm writing this post for you all.  This past couple weekends, I was able to go home and spend my Saturday at my best friend's wedding.  I was photographing the special event for them and couldn't have been happier.  The ceremony was beautiful, and it was great to catch up with some past friends from high school.









These photos are just some of my personal favorites from the day, and I'm so glad that I was able to share with moment with all of you.  I look forward to seeing all the amazing memories that Lisa and Skyler will have with each other for the rest of their lives.

Since this was a very special moment for them, I wanted to go all out on the packaging and make it by myself.  I made a cd sleeve out of construction paper, decorated it, and tied a tag to personalize it for them.  It's an added touch and makes everyone feel great still days after the event has happened.  Plus, it's always a great surprise to receive in the mail.




To see an entire gallery go to our Facebook page ----> here.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting the blog!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment