Project 4 Timeline Design

Hi everyone!  Thanks for checking back on the blog.  I wanted to share with you all a project I have currently been working on for my Visual Communications class.  Our project at the moment is to design a timeline of our lives as a 18" x 24" poster.

As you can see below, this is what I have come up with after much work and incorporating feedback from class critiques.  I explored color schemes and ways of displaying my images on the poster.  I also did research on fonts and found one online that I liked, which gave a personal, narrative appearance to the design by the use of handwriting.


This is a rather short post from me today, but hopefully you liked it and it inspires you to make one as well. 

Have a good week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really like how your timeline turned out! The fonts you used are really cool and make the whole piece seem very personal, which for this project is a good thing. I like the little image bubbles that go along with the events too.

    ReplyDelete