PHMD 201 Final Project

Hi!  I decided to share with you what I had done for my PHMD 201 final project.  Below you can see seven portraits I had made with a 4x5" format camera.  My concept behind this project was to focus on seeing the face of people that you do not normally see.  For example, all of these people I took portraits of are all people that I know and see about everyday.  When I had taken these portraits, I saw a side of them I had not seen before.  Normally when you bring a camera around people, they instantly put a smile on their face because they know that they are probably going to have their picture taken.  During the process of doing my project, my subjects always asked if I wanted them to smile or not.  That just goes to show that many feel uncomfortable showing off themselves for who they truly are and not showing the face that they give the public.  Just scroll down and I hope you enjoy!








Have a good weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment