Frozen in the Shadows Runway Show

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty excited because I got to shoot my first runway show.  I've always had a passion for fashion photography, and I think that this is a good place to start to try and get my foot in the door.  I was given permission to work with other photographers at the event and take pictures of my own for free (which was awesome!).

Here's a little preview of some of the pictures I had taken:


Graduating students from Eric Fisher Academy in Wichita, KS showed off their final work with the Frozen in the Shadows Runway Show.  The gallery of images takes you backstage to see these students hard at work as well as a glimpse at the models and their extraordinary outfits to entertain the audience of supporting friends and family.  The hair, makeup and show was created by Eric Fisher Academy Future Professionals.

I think that since this was my very first time and no one was there to give me any pointers or suggestions, I did pretty well.  To see the rest of the images click ------> here!

Let me know what you think so far, I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks and have a great day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment