Need a Hobby? SMASH!

Hi! 
 
If you don't know already, I like to be pretty crafty sometimes, if not all the time.  Since I am currently on winter break and don't return to school for another three weeks, it can get sort of lifeless and boring doing the same thing over and over - am I right?  If you enjoy crafting or specifically scrapbooking, I think this would be of interest to you.
 
Recently, I was introduced to SMASH books.  If you are like me, I was immediately like, what is SMASH?  I had never heard of it before, but turns out it is quite intriguing and fascinating to me.  These books can be used to document your inspirations, ideas or simply keep it as a journal with little notes and pictures here and there throughout. 
 
I wanted to show you some examples I had found to perhaps give you an idea of how other people use their SMASH books.  I just got mine and haven't started "smashing" just yet, but am very excited to get started.
 






 
If you are interested in having a SMASH book of your own, they can be found at your local crafting stores (Michael's, Hobby Lobby), Target and even Walmart.  They also sell themed sticker packs as well as pockets you can put items or notes in and stick it on a page.  I absolutely love this idea because it's a great way to express your ideas and get them written down onto paper and look back on them later.  Or even, just being able to get your creative juices flowing and create your own mini scrapbook of you and your friends.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe you will go out and get a SMASH book of your own today!
 
Happy crafting!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, I have done this kind of thing, it is the most important thing to make yourself feel happy.

    ReplyDelete